Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm a Fan #2

Today I'm a fan

-of this beautiful weather.  It's mild and the boys got out for a walk.  I hear it might not be this warm next Monday but I'm really hoping it's this gorgeous for talegating.

-this children's book.  If you own a dog or a cat it's pretty hilarious.  Do you always wonder why dogs have to sniff eachother? 


.   

-when 5 o'clock rolls around.  Then I toast and cheers my best bud who was having such a tough day. 

-of my Aunt Pat who got me THE concert tickets of my life.  I already can't wait for November.

-how productive I was yesterday. I called the bank and scheduled 3 tours of elementary schools for Mr. Elijah.  (Gulp)

-This picture  


-When moments like this: (sorry it's blurry-taken with the Ipad)

Turn into this....


-when you have kids old enough to get excited about the holidays

-moments like this (far and few between) 




-and always always always moments like this (ps Eli is sitting on his "take a break" chair):




2 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Love that little mover! Love e-bug too, of course!

Cute video!

Lynne said...

i ordered waggers for tylin :) hope it's good lol love the pics!