The morning of Hughie's party there was magic in the air...
There was so much special surrounding us. We were all sad that Grandpa Bob couldn't make it, but the boys sat high as king's in these chairs-which brought the SCHNEIDER spirit to the room. (These chairs are from the dining room set of my grandparents).
I couldn't stop snapping picture after picture.
Don't be fooled. There is no party punch in that cup. This is a proud Hugh holding a big boy cup. He wouldn't put it down.
I ate so many pancakes, meat and potatoes, slippery spaghetti and played bingo on these chairs. I am so proud to have them part of our home.
Eli took a turn to sit nicely before the party. You can pretty much see the excitement Oooooozing out of him. He knew it wasn't his party but wondered when his friends (aka cousins)would be there.
Love these chairs. Love these boys. LOVED the party.
More to come......
2 comments:
Awwww.love it all.
:) i love eli's soccer shirt! and the HUGH jello letters. can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment