Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tooters

Here it is...a normal Sunday afternoon at our house.

I wanted to record Eli in "action"-just doing whatever it is that he does all day.
Take note:
1. The house is a disaster. Yes, we do clean it up at night before we go to bed, why? So we can leave the house in the am without the yuck-feeling you have when the floor is scattered with 10 different types of toys.  But yes, our house looks this cluttered and kid-zonish at some point every day.
2. Yes, that is Andy on the couch next to me, those are his knees and his hand glued to the remote. I made him mute the football game so we could hear Eli.
3. I need 30% of Eli's energy. I think it would be a great balance if he gave me some of his-so that we could jump across the living room together.
4. Listen reallllly  carefully around the  1 min 47  second mark. I am not even sure what to compare this sound to-but just for the record-it came from Eli.  I would not normally post something so immature, gross or dumb. But it makes me laugh and I need every belly laugh I can get. It's for the baby really-I think I read that a good belly laugh will increase the chance of the baby being a great sleeper. 

5 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

awww. TOOTER. Love it. And for the record...you also sound very patient and calm and loving.

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

I second that, Sarah!
You have yourself such a cute boy!
Things I noticed:
-Andy is SILENT.
-Love the new haircut
-These are exactly the kind of animals that I'm hoping the kids get for Christmas this year!
-The tooter wasn't as loud on video as it was in person I bet
-I LOVED that laugh out of you--sooo genuine and full of love.
pw

Lynne said...

i needed this :) made me laugh out loud too... i've cried several times today so this is just what i needed!! can't wait for us to catch up. love the baby belly pics too i can't imagine the pregnancy with a toddler around with that much energy! i'm trying to make it with my 4 day old gorgeous lil peanut!!

Anonymous said...

Watched this three times just now. LOVE IT! Can't believe how big he is!!!!! Fun to hear you laugh! Thanks for sharing.
Colleen

Barb said...

Grandpa Bob and I watched and smiled and smiled waiting for the exciting sound! Andy sure was quiet!