I can't wait for this baby to come!
I feel like I'm more ready for this baby than I was for Eli to arrive-although I know that's not true---enough time has passed that I can't remember this anticipation!
Oh-No I'm not pregnant!One of my closest friends is having her 2nd baby SOON. Any day now. Any time. Any hour. Any minute. I can't leave my phone......if I'm going to leave it for 15 minutes I tell her where I'm going and to hold that baby in until I get back to my post: my phone.
We call this baby "Thing 2" -Dr. Seuss style. Nobody knows if it's a girl or a boy (I'm guessing a girl). She'll have an amazing big sister and a few boy cousins and multiple fun friends waiting for him/her to grow up and play. She/he's got a set of motivated, caring, responsible and fun parents. The worst part is we're still quite a few days out from his/her due date! Good luck PW! Don't worry-that frozen turkey will be here soon :)
The totally relaxed dad!



2 comments:
TOMORROW! I bet that it is tomorrow!
BAH! HA! HA! HA! I guessed the date! So happy for them!
Post a Comment