One who.....is far away right now
will stand up for any and every friend
will drink from a juice box or a box of wine
is brave
has a pet turtle and a big beautiful dog
married one of my best friends
knows how to drive into the ditch and get out in the middle of the night
has good taste in music-I can trust him with a juke box
can eat you out of house and home-Oliver Twist
is always thinking of goin' up North
sports an orange Texas hat
laughs, worries, thinks and prays-all with passion
won't peek or leave you stranded when you pee in the woods
will bring a big cooler full of beverages on a boat
will let you win in a fishing competition
will sit in a strangers boat with you and not get caught
can sit on the dock and chat-for hours
is respectful towards women
is competitive
will try to wear a women's black pea coat
can dance all night at a wedding
has fun at Brewer games or other sporting events
will laugh at you if you fall off a bar stool and never let you forget it
is dedicated and loyal
is a soldier....fighting....and I miss him.


4 comments:
Raina...this was very special! THanks for writing this...I am sitting here with tears running down my face because I do agree with you, he is pretty amazing. Anyways I just love how you wrote this! Thanks!
Love ya!
you are so sweet...very special, especially for your special friends melissa and joey!! this i'm sure will make him feel so cared about!
pw
I can not imagine the life that Melissa leads...as a military spouse. And Joey- a hero! Great post Raina!
This was so unexpected...and too kind. I can't wait for Melissa and I to hangout with you three once again. I love you guys...please take care...talk real soon.
Post a Comment