Mark the date!
Today Eli took another STEP towards manhood! He did this all by himself. I don't have any sound on it because I'm talking on the phone in the background with a friend and don't want to share the conversation with everyone. Which just goes to show you-it was totally unexpected.
GO ELI!
6 comments:
Oh my Gosh! That is so Awesome...how exciting! Love watching the legs and his face. His legs are so stiff and his face is so determined!
AAAHHHHH! My heart is just FILLED with PRIDE!!!!! So exciting for all of you! Have a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes!
ok, this just totally made my NIGHT!!! I LOVE IT :) thanks for sharing!!
What a big boy! So proud of him!
Is he ready for a shopping cart!?
Can't wait to see him!
i commented earlier and it's not up here! so i'll say it again..way to go big boy elijah!! my favorite part is when he gets stranded after andy moves the toy table...but he sure does recover quickly!! LOVE this video!
pw
I just squealed with delight and think I scared Tim:) So exciting and adorable. Can't believe how big he is. JG
Post a Comment