Sunday, April 11, 2010

9 months-From Elijah

Hey Everyone,

Sorry my post is delayed. I'm so busy these days and I just can't sit down to blog as often as I'd like. I had my 9 month appointment but it wasn't as special as it usually is because Dr. B is out of the office for a few months. Instead I saw Dr. D. She was just ok. I mean...she never even really talked to me. She only talked to mom and dad and the appointment was pretty boring.
Everything is as it should be except I'm a little on the string bean side. But that is not new. Dr. D gave mom and dad a lot of ideas to try to help me grow fatter. Can you believe that?
Here are my stats:
Length: 27.5 inches (20th%)
Weight: 15 lbs 6.5 oz (3rd%)
Head: 43.5 cm (8th %)

Here are the basics-short and sweet.
*I am so good at crawling. I'm very fast and my knees are no longer baby soft-they are red and hardened like a big boy!
*I love to eat-my food! I eat eat eat. I am not as big into drinking tho.
*I sleep in a sleep sack-basically a blanket that zips up and keeps me warm. No more swaddle. And when mom and dad lay me down in my crib I turn over to my tummy before they even leave the room. But usually when mom checks on me, I'm sleeping in pike position on my side.
*I sleep through the night now. Yeah....it's time.
*I have 6 teeth. 2 on the bottom and 4 on top! CHOMP.
*I ate a banana sticker I found on the floor (maybe at Debbies? not sure) and I pooped it out. The sticker was in tact. I learned this from my big sister Bailee.
*I have a new swing in my backyard.
* I still love my bath.
*I stand up all the time. I hold on to everything and want to touch and grab everything. I make it really hard on mom and dad ;). They have to stay on their toes. Dad has been busy baby proofing-but I find ways to bump my head all day long.
*The weather has been nice so I have been out and about in the stroller a lot!
*I met Baby A! She is soooo cute. I've been informed I am taking her to prom. WELCOME Baby A!!!
*I had to get lab work done this last week. They did it in both arms. I was much more squiggly then ever before. We will get all the results later this week. Platelet prayers people!

That's all. Gotta go play.
Love,
Elijah ps here are some shots of me. Mom says this first one shows how "boyish" I look instead of baby-ish.









3 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

He is growing up so fast!
Glad I got to see him recently.
Can't wait for the week at the cottage!

Ross Family said...

Wow, I love the first picture! Actually I love all the pictures and I totally agree with your Mom Eli, you definitely have the boyish look in some of those pictures! You are way to cute!! Can't wait to see you again, hopefully sometime this summer!

Barb said...

That top picture is absolutely awesome! Love the entire blog, but keep looking at that picture, might have to make it our current screen saver.