We are having a tough time breaking this guy from his swaddle. I can't really remember how the other two did it, but I have a feeling the transition started at nap time while at day care. And that isn't happening for him....yet. He isn't turning over in bed, yet he seems ready to be free. He has been sick the last few nights so his sleep has been minimal. But last night I noticed less coughing so when he broke out of his straight jacket, I let him fiddle around -hoping he would self soothe and fall back asleep in a very comfortable position. He didn't do it. The night was a disaster.
Either way, Grandma Barb requested some pictures of this man in his swaddle. The moments of having a baby in a swaddle are coming close to being over for me, so she wanted a good capture and so my sister clicked away. And here he is. Cute as a button and happy as a clam. He likes his "blankies" as I call them to his face.
And here he is out. So lovable.







2 comments:
oooh i love this. taye LOVES his blankies to this day, and needs them by his face to sleep... good luck with this transition and hopefully sleep will come soon!
Love this little cutie to the max. In need of a sighting/visit again soon. Stop growing up please Mr. Crosby. Grandma Barb
Post a Comment