It's amazing how much can and does change within a year. We are all blessed to have surprises in our lives, and no matter how much we all hate unexpected change---living a life with no seasons, surprises or change would be mundane and boring.
I was not a happy pregnant lady--it was HARD physically for me. I carried Crosby very low and it made it really tough for me to move---in any direction.
![]() |
| If you can zoom in you can see in my face how I felt! |
I survived, but just barely. But I love that my body was able to create this perfectly wonderful human being who has a whole life to live, create, experience, learn, and love.
But look at that belly. It is SITTING on my lap.
But check this out!!! In less than a year--




2 comments:
And it is all worth it, and Raina you feel so much better, and you have this amazing little guy in your lives, to make you smile EVERY single day. Glad you made it through those low tummy blues. Love, Mom
:)
Post a Comment