Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A glimmer from our season

I never posted about our Christmas season.  A few weeks after all the celebrating I thought about it, but I couldn't stomach all the holiday hubbub.  I have waited until now, and even though it is not fully spring, the weather is slightly more mild and hopefully the idea of a Christmas recap will still capture some of the magic.  Because there was quite a bit this year.

Let's start out with our visit with Santa.  We were unprepared for this visit.  We were at Eli's school Christmas party when in walked the man himself and even Mrs. Clause!!!  The boys wanted to go talk to him and I had to hurry quite fast to snap the pictures.  The pictures are VERY blurry because I was moving and trying to be swift, but you can see the joy, excitement and magic in these believers eyes.  Mostly I love these pictures because little Hugh is telling Santa SOMETHING-a story?  What he wants for Christmas? Who knows.....watch Hugh's body positions and expressions.  Classic.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And besides Hugh's animation, I also noticed Eli's serious studying of the man himself!! Grandma Barb