Sunday, April 12, 2015

Solo Trip

Solo= no Andy/Daddy
This is amazing because I rarely drive for that length, much less alone with the boys in the car for that long.  They were troopers and we made it safe and sound.  We had a great time, always goes fast and am grateful for little chats with my mom and sister between preparing meals, getting out of the house for a few adventures and putting the kiddos to bed.
I know my sister took better pictures but here are my favorites from my mom and my phones.  And CHARLEY!!! took the pictures of my mom, sis and me.  I think they were zoomed in on a phone so they are grainy but he did a great job.





make note of the ROUND purple belly in the lower right hand corner.  OH MY GOSH---it is totally happening.  


Mom: thanks for taking this picture of me and the third.  This may be the only picture I'll be in  (or will allow to be taken) all alone with this baby in my belly!


What is happening here? I just beat Sydney and Grandma Barb at the Pretty, Pretty Princess game.  








Going back for Memorial day....next time will have my partner in crime with me.  He enjoyed his time with golf (2 days!), a night out with a friend, taking down Hugh's crib, frozen pizza, homemade burgers and a couple of movies (and some sleeping in!!!).  He was glad to see us and I will be glad to get back in our routine.  Although Eli cried when we left and said "I want to live there".

1 comment:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

LOVED having you here. And great snaps. Grainy is better than not sharing your pics for a year. haha.