This kiddo is turning 2. Gulp.
If you're a mom-you've been here. Disbelief at how fast it's going and by how much he's changing.
Not sure why that "F" block fell right there (maybe it stands for fun, funny, fantastic, fabulous etc). But I adore that little footie picture. I could just kiss and tickle those little tootsies.
We haven't cut his locks yet. In due time....surprisingly Andy is not pushing for it. So I will not rush it. It is really one of the only baby parts of him that is left.
More to come on this beautiful little man. And man he is-you should hear him roar.
Make sure to check back to find out how he handled his big day.





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hugh! Your smile lights up my day.
I say the block is for wtF! He is TWO! Inappropriate, yes. But I think that is what you are thinking! I know I am! Haha!
Post a Comment