Put this song on in the background while you empty the dishwasher or fold laundry.
Crank it up.
I dare you not to dance a little bit.
Our house dances a lot a bit to this song. I know it will be (or has been) overplayed and I will grow tired of it. But for now....Even Hughie loves it.
3 comments:
I never heard this song before. So cute Hugh singing it. JG
This is my jam! Picture me dancing down the stairs at 530am and dancing into the kitchen to pour my coffee. Spinning in circles while I make my girl's lunch and shimmying while I made my little dudes oatmeal. Why?? Because I'm haaaappppyyyyy! AK
Syd and i just watched video, i missed this post! Sooooo cute how hugh can sing to all these hip songs. His happy is so cute! Cant wait to see him this weekend!
Post a Comment