Friday, July 12, 2013

Where we are going...

We are about to venture out of Wisconsin with the kiddos to hang with Andy's whole family.  We have been getting more and more excited each day that goes by.

Here's a peek at our last trip to Tennessee (2 years ago):






The group has grown-physically all the kids are much bigger (the oldest grandchild is taller than me now!) and there are 2 more kiddos to add to the bunch (plus Max was missing in the group shot).  We are all arriving at different times but are glad that we will all at one point or another be under one roof.

What I'm looking forward to:
-pool and sun time
-catch up with all of my sister in laws
-watch Mama Julie in action with 3 kiddos this year!
-Eli and his cousin time
-snacking and grazing all day
-games at night
-watching the smiles on Andy's parents face while all 8 of their kids, the daughters and sons-in-laws and grandchildren bond together

What I'm not super stoked about:
-sleeping in the same room with Hugh and Eli
-the long car ride

Eli doesn't seem to remember Uncle Chris's house or Tennessee but I know after this year he will.  But look at this little peanut...


When we return we have about 1.5 days to unpack, do the laundry, grocery shop and repack for a trip up north with my family.  Therefore, there may not be a ton of blogging going on.  I guess it's no different than the frequency of my posts lately.  Computer time is a luxury to me, whether I'm here, there or anywhere.  If I'm lucky I'll boot it up and show you what's going on!

No comments: