Friday, July 5, 2013

Cousin Time

This summer is going to be rich with cousin time.  The boys have already been lucky enough to see so many of them.  We are about to embark on 2 straight weeks of cousins-cousins-cousins.  I'm totally excited to have Eli busy with all of his cousins.  But part of me fears his little body becoming exhausted from all the fun.

After Eli's birthday party he was gifted a sleepover with his cousins from 2 hours north.  After cake and icecream and all the birthday shenanigans the kiddos all napped.  Andy suggested the beach.  It was spur of the moment and lets all be honest-we know that I'm not so good with that on-the-spot outings.  But I did it.  We packed as light as we could when you are bringing 5 kids to the beach.  The smiles and splashes were so worth it. 
We're getting good at this whole beach thing, which makes me so happy because you know I love to be by the water.











Anddddd we all know what happens after an afternoon at the beach!




1 comment:

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

what great pics!!
Those boys sure do have a lot of excitement heading their way over the next two weeks. it'll be hard not seeing any pics for a few weeks..since you'll be so on the go!
have fun and live it up!!
pw