He was a mellow fellow during the day-easy to please. Although his naps were much shorter than they are at home. He must take after his Aunt Sarah-not wanting to miss a beat.
| ok so this may not be the most handsome pic of this boy...but it makes me laugh every time! |
He also didn't sleep well at night and that could be a whole separate post-you can imagine the hypotheses that Andy and I came up with for why he would not, could not, should not be asleep.
I know next year he'll get dirty. He'll be walking and running after the boys, digging in the dirt, tripping on the dock and slamming the back door. And I'll love it.




3 comments:
The one you said made you laugh totally made me chuckle too! What a sweet little cutie pie :)
T
I am so glad I nabbed him up and wore him that one evening. I did'nt get to hold him enough with my three running around. He is a definite easy going cutie during the day ;)
And then there are his AMAZING TOES! Love him!
Post a Comment