Sunday, December 26, 2010

To cut or not to cut

It's really not that long.  But there are some curls in the back on the left.  When it gets wet it goes all the way down his neck.  It is also a little long around the ears.
We need a vote. 

 Trim around the ears or leave it for a while longer? 


5 comments:

Barb said...

Well....it's always hard to cut those first locks off - but you can save them in a little zip lock bag you know. It will grow back and how cute he might be with an official hair cut?!? My vote - get it cut in the near future, just a little perfect trim to make him an even more handsome DUDE!

Lyne said...

i agree with your mother!! :) how exciting!

Anonymous said...

I guess I have to say cut for the same reasons as mom. Also because I think it starts to grow faster after the first cut...for lily it did.
pw

Sarah Wroblewski said...

I agree. Always tough, especially if there is curl involved...because it might not come back. But after we waited too long and got it cut...it took 2 days to get used to the big boy look (because it always makes them look older) but then if you look at pictures you will wonder why you waited...most likely. Go for it! Or not....haha!

Adam, Sarah and Braden said...

Clean up the ears, but leave the back. Soon he'll have "hockey hair!"