Crosby has turned 2 months old. Gosh this is rushing right by and he is a third-so I'm super busy making lunches, solving tantrums, emailing she/he/her/him, talking AT Andy, yelling at Bailee, folding laundry (loads of it), making dinner, breakfast, lunch, folding underwear, vacuuming...you get the point. So I haven't blogged as much as I wanted about his birth, his first few days or weeks, but now he is 2 months old. BUT! That doesn't mean I'm not soaking him in. I'm spending time giving smoothes, cuddles, hugs, nursing him morning, noon and night and talking to him and about him 24 hours a day. Call me-I'm awake-with Crosby :)
I dare you to click HERE.
This will show you Hugh at 2 months and all his stats. Hugh and Crosby are almost the exact same size!!!!! Crosby is 12.5 lbs and 23.5 inches long. Amazing. His head is also over the 75th %ile. Let's hope they differ in sleep patterns.
More to come on Crosy-P. (our nickname for him).
1 comment:
Love! I know you are treasuring Mr. Crosby the same way you cuddled Hugh, but you have your hands full around your busy busy house. Time goes so fast doesn't it? Don't let nursing him get boring, just love him up, humming and singing, and hugging to the max. Grandma Barb
Post a Comment