The boys ran ahead and I looked at Andy and I said "See, 3 will be easier than we thought". And he said "we'll see". Guess I'm more optimistic than he is today.
I can't believe next year at this time we will have a 7 month old trying to eat the sticks and the sand at the park with us. I can't wait.
![]() |
| no potty at the park |
This is an exciting time for our family. My mind races and is boggled a lot lately about this amazing Third that is on the way. My belly is definitely poking out, proving to the world that Third is growing, expanding and will be showing up.
![]() |
| pssst Hughie did you hear? Mom is PREGO!!! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Crazy! Cant wait! 3 is a breeze...as i pour another glass of wine.
Cheers! Can't wait for you to be a Party of 5! AK
Post a Comment