I know so many special mom figures. I'm inspired and motivated by so many of you.
It helps me to feel understood and validated by all of you who are also in the trenches.
Don't ever leave my side.
Please continue to support me.
Laugh with me. Share with me. Nod your head with me.
Drink your wine with me. Indulge in chips and salsa. Read books with me. Get out of the house with me. Come over for play dates. Text me your horror stories. Lend me a diaper.
I'm proud of each and every one of you.
You know who you are. You are the one who is doing it alone many days. You are the one with more hands to hold than you have yourself. You are the one who tells me my chaos is the same as your own. You are the one who makes me feel normal for all my stress. You are the one who gives your kids cheese for the 3rd time a day just to have a silent moment. You are the one who gave me that hug.
Most importantly, you make me feel normal. You, mama friend, makes me feel okay no matter what choice I make, no matter how I discipline and no matter how little or big it all actually matters.
| The lady who did it all....HOW did she do it all? |
Enjoy your weekend. You deserve any special treatment you get....
2 comments:
woo hoo. came looking to see if you had posted and was pretty up to date! Just this one on mother's day did I miss.
Hope you had a great day! I wonder daily, how did mom do it?
I meant to comment on this before- are you trying to say that giving your child cheese for the 3rd time isn't a good thing?! lol cause it's happened in my house a time or two :)
Post a Comment