Saturday, May 17, 2014

A favorite place on Mother's Day


Andy and the boys took me to the lake for Mother's day.  It was a gorgeous day and the boys loved it.  I think they both were so excited they celebrated as if it was their birthday.  I had a few moments in the sun, by the water with the loves of my life, but also a few moments alone just to watch and adore these boys.




I can't get enough of the picture above and below.




3 comments:

Barb said...

A great Happy Mother's Day, and so nice of Andy to grab the camera and get you in the pictures too!

Jessica said...

You are so beautiful, just glowing in these pictures. I love how you did those pictures with just a little blue of the lake. JG

Lynne said...

I LOVE the pics of you and the boys :)