This kiddo doesn't know he is on the chopping block.
I've had some advice not to cut it. I guess there is no rush. But I've heard others who prefer little boys get those curls chopped and become more of a boy and less of a baby.
But when I look at him from the front it will be so sad when those curly cues don't peek out from behind his ears.
Someone threatened that it will change his personality or may even change color. I know it will probably change in texture.
So I'm looking for a vote....we are definitely going to wait until after Easter. But---to chop or not to chop?




5 comments:
chop :) tyrone and I have talked about this for when we have our little boy. such big decisions! it will definitely make him look grown up, and NOT a baby anymore! they sure are CUTE!!
I love, love, just love his curls. He will be SUCH a big boy once they are gone. Thanks for all the curly smiles. A real awwwwwww from me!
It's totally YOUR call..but I think why not leave it a while. You'll know when the time is right..cause he does have such signature curls!! My guess is that when summer rolls around and the longer hair gets in his way or is too warm on his neck, you'll be ready!
pw
Im no help. Could you go in for a little shape up?
I think you probably know what my feelings are about little boys with curly hair, but I agree with Peggy, it's totally up to you guys. Enjoy them while they last! Your boys are both so sweet.
Post a Comment