Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Madness

Basketball is exhausting and exciting in our household.  We don't miss a game.
Today we were lucky enough to get out and have our own little pick up game.





3 comments:

Lynne said...

i LOVE seeing Eli play basketball... Tylin just loves it. she always wants to get her ball and play. and she's big into taking "turns". our brackets are shot to heck. neither tyrone or i have any right picks left for the mens bracket... the women are always behind the men, so i'm hoping for a few more right picks from them at this time! we just watch what we can and then google the brackets for our updates :)

Barb said...

I love what I think is a follow through on Eli's part. I love Mr. Hugh in the background moving the yellow observation chair around.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Yay for outside time with dad! Only can get better and better from here on out!