Thursday, March 20, 2014

I do it

Hugh is in that age.
It's perfect for tantrums.  If you don't let him do it-there is nothing anybody can do.  He will be stiff as a board and loud as heck....letting you know that HE. WILL. DO. IT.
I buckle it.
I step down.
I zip it.
I eat it.





The only thing he likes to ask for help is with his boots. He wants Eeeee-yi to help him take his boots off.

His newest goal is to go down the stairs without the help of anyone.



He made it!!!


3 comments:

gschneider said...

This is exactly what I think goes on in Fox's head. I'm not sure if that's more insulting to Hugh or Fox :)

Lynne said...

lol i love this. the joys of being 2!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Hard stage. Fit if you help...fit if they try and "do it" but cant. Just keep riding the i do it roller coaster