Last weekend Andy's youngest sister got married. Let me tell you how much fun Roeder weddings are....I'm truly saddened that there are only 2 of the 8 siblings not married. That means there is only a possible 2 more weddings.
Nici and Isaac had a beautiful (but frigid) day and evening.
If you remember this post you will see the last Roeder church song.
I didn't get too many pictures that turned out great but here is the song (Josh Grobin "You Raise Me Up" picked by the bride) that Andy and his siblings sang in church. It's hard to "be in the moment" when you are watching on your computer at home. But I guarantee it brought chills and tears to many at the church that day. During the video take note of the little voices behind it all---that is Eli and his cousins playing Go Fish with Star Wars Angry Bird cards. When I pan down to the ceremony, you will see Isaac first walk down Mrs. Roeder, followed by escorting his own mom to the front of the church.
Magical.
Congratulations Isaac and Nici.
2 comments:
They sound awesome. I can't believe you married into real life Von Trapps. So crazy and fun! And as a side note, it's interesting that I actually know so little about Andy. Who knew he could sing?? I know that he likes sports and he likes to dance. That's about it. haha.
T
I love this Roeder tradition. So meaningful and beautiful. You are so blessed to have married into such a loving family. J
Post a Comment