Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014

Hello 2014!



We're still alive.
I told myself I wouldn't blog until I was able to do laundry (dryer broke on Christmas day).
So here I am. With clean socks and a fresh start to the year. Finally.


We've been doing a lot lately.



And I've even already accomplished my first ever bucket list item.
Hello Pink.



I didn't set any New Years resolutions this year.  I didn't hear too many other people proclaiming theirs either.  Maybe it's not the thing to do anymore.
I did have someone ask me what the resolution was that Andy set for me last year.  I know I mentioned it with my goals for this year.  I don't think I full accomplished it. HA! I know I didn't.  It was a daunting task.  But it's time to reveal.  Andy suggested I attempt to make someone laugh every day.  I was taken aback.  I felt like I made him laugh every day.  He said "someone else".  I said that I make at least 1 patient (at work) laugh every day.  He said "a stranger then".  What? WHAT?  Who does that?  He said to take it however I wanted but he wanted me to try to lighten someone each and every day.  Someone unexpected.  This will be a life long goal.  But not a daily goal of mine.







So here we go...flying into 2014!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post! I've been watching every single day for some words and you have lightened my mood tremendously. B

Lynne said...

:) beautiful pictures!
i also have been anxiously awaiting a new post... haha did you realize you had such anxious blog followers?! :)
i hope we can talk more soon... miss you friend!

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Okay, WAY behind on my blog reading. So fun to catch up!
Loved andy's goal. that is a good one.