that should be the title of my blog. I say this multiple times a day-usually via text message, instant messaging or e-mail. Does anyone else notice that I say that a lot?
....and I'm always waiting for what will be coming 'later'. Can you believe it - I'm reading your blog at 3:32 a.m. and you are probably bonding with Eli at this very moment.
So I check your blog now I think multiple times a day...and I keep waiting for MORE! Haha Hope you guys are doing good! Can't wait to see the little guy again and you guys too! Love ya
3 comments:
i am VERY aware of how often you say this to me!! as i expected, i'm not the only one. i will work on a list of other raina-isms!
....and I'm always waiting for what will be coming 'later'. Can you believe it - I'm reading your blog at 3:32 a.m. and you are probably bonding with Eli at this very moment.
So I check your blog now I think multiple times a day...and I keep waiting for MORE! Haha Hope you guys are doing good! Can't wait to see the little guy again and you guys too! Love ya
Post a Comment