Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!

-To the sister who I've looked up to ever since I've known her
-To the teacher who would always play with me in the basement
-To the gal who enjoys a cold drink every now and then :)
-To the mom of 2 great and amazing boys (who so many aspire to be just as awesome as)
-To the chick who can pull off a short pixie hair cut
-To the woman who is always stylish and knows how to bargain
-To a girl who can fish with the big boys at night
-To the friend who poured a beer over my head at the Cher concert
-To the sneak who knows how to play monopoly
-To the chica who helped make my baby shower and wedding shower so special
-To the first person I go to for all my advice
-To the caretaker who is always concerned about nap time
-To the host of our next Survivor competition
-To the swimmer who somehow gets into North Twin lake
-To the Shnoksie granddaughter
-To the adventurer who enjoyed the 3-D shows in Vegas until we were nauseous and raised our hands to stop the show
-To the blogger-who helped me get through the hardest thing in my life (Eli updates)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Hope you're day is super special.

1 comment:

Barb said...

And I say happy birthday too - what a nice blog Raina! The sister who worries a lot but helps us all pull off many things in life!!!