I realized today that I am so lucky. My dog, Bailee, loves me! Every day that I come home she gets so excited to see me....EVERY day. Even if I'm crabby or have had a bad day, or it stormed out while I was gone.
Today I realized that she has no clue that we're having a baby. (As far as I know she doesn't care-it doesn't affect her-or so she thinks). To her I must just be getting fat. And that doesn't bother her!
This means, she will always love me, even if I get this fat from overeating and not exercising. (Although that is not in the plan, it could happen!) That thought made me so happy that I almost cried.
1 comment:
Everyone in our house loves you too! We just can't be there when you get home from work to jump up on you, lick your face, and run around excited! Glad you have Bailee Boo!
Post a Comment