
So here it is...finally. The long awaited FIRST entry. I have recently been getting a few frantic e-mails from my sister asking what the title of my blog meant. She saw "Moving On" as the possibility of me starting a new career, making life changes or moving far away. I told her there wasn't that secretive of a meaning behind it.
I was motivated to start a blog after checking my sister's daily and realized I was becoming almost obsessed with reading it. However, I think that I have a very different "writing" style. My sister is a very reflective writer. I would describe mine as mostly pessimistic. I am planning to use this blog as an outlet for me to vent my feelings on certain parts of my day and happenings around me. I'm hoping this will help me "move on". We'll see if this works. So it's mostly a selfish thing, hoping that ultimately it will help me. But I will also be documenting parts of my life for the future Roeder's/Schneider's. What do you think?
I couldn't have a first entry without some photos. Above is a picture of a tree in our front yard. Pulling into the driveway after work on Tuesday I noticed how it had literally bloomed into this amazing big white blossom overnight! We moved into this house not knowing it would look like this-no assembly required! It is almost as if it snowed just on our one tree. I also think it looks like a tree of popcorn balls. When we get out of our cars we notice the yummy smell too. I know all the petals will end up on the lawn and Andy will curse the tree when he attempts to mow the lawn-but for now, it's just plain awesome.
Below are some other favorite pictures of the season!


2 comments:
So jealous of your tree. On our walk today Charley and I counted those trees and there were yards that it looked like snow because the flower petals were falling! If you have a baby girl...next spring when baby is almost 1 year you can plunk her down for a gorgeous picture..and if a boy you can hand him a shovel and bucket and he can go to town. Good job little sister! I will be as obsessed with your blog as you are with mine :)
love it raina! love it... this is peggy
Post a Comment