Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Up North-Solo

My sister and I both married "up north men".  I can't believe it.  Their highschools were even in the same small conference!!!  And as like most things, my sister has mastered the art of going up North to stay with her in-laws by herself.  Solo.  Packing up her car, buckeling in her tribe, making the trek and enjoying the time with her mother and father in law and sometimes also her husbands siblings/kids.  This summer I decided to make this happen for my family as well.  I channeled my "big sister Sarah super mom" power and away we cruised- 5 hours north.  The weather is gorgeous.  The bears have been around (I haven't seen them...).  I am even working my normal schedule.  We have already ventured out and done many things and some of the cousins are here.  We do miss Andy and I know he wishes he were here.  Here are a few moments captured.










No comments: