Wednesday, July 2, 2014

This is what's happening







 Eli lost a tooth.  

Hughie went swimming

If you know me, you'll understand this next part....except I've been having a hard time focusing.  I'm looking 
forward to vacations (yes 2!) and hope to read 1-2 books!

The boys drove.


I promise promise promise this kid wears his helmet when he rides his new scooter. even on the deck.  can't believe i even took this picture....but it's the only one.  so imagine some protective gear on that dude.  

summer is here on our deck

fun night with a friend  (a real person, not just the drink ;))


Someone turned 5.  More to come on this!!


attack Grandpa!


More than 20 of Andy's coworkers came over for a cookout.  


And we've been to some parks and pools.
I am getting comfy in my new job.
Andy has been working hard on a few projects outside (more to come).
We have 2 BIG vacations coming up.
I cheered loud and hard for some World Cup soccer games.
We got smart phones.
There's more to come for sure.  


2 comments:

Barb said...

3 pix didn't show up for me :( but I love the rest of them :)

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

same here. A few didn't load. But man, summer looks like has been pretty spectacular in your neck of the woods.