| Eli, string bean is getting too long for his pajamas |
Why can't I get my act together and post more timely? It must mean I'm
Mother's Day is upon us and Eli likes to try to take a shot (no cropping action here-this is his shot).
What are your plans for the weekend? A few weeks ago we went to a wedding and I got to spend time with these hot mamas. Saturday we get to go to another. Andy and I love to dance the night away and it's wonderful to have some adult time out.
Have you seen all the dandelions that are out there? Eli is obsessed with all the "Dandy Lions". It's very cute. Who wants to spend a day in the backyard with these two cuties?
I'm excited to say we get to spend a little Grandma time this weekend too. So special to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day in person and hope Grandma Roeder knows we will be thinking about her as well.
So what do you think-should I commit to another week of daily blogging?




2 comments:
Yes yes yes, please blog more! I look every day. Grandma barb. PS: those boys are full of joy.
Agreed, grandma Barb!!
There is soooo much to like about this post! I like the newly handed down clothes on Hughie lou. I love the pail of dandy lions. I love the happy, silly pic of you and H. I love seeing Eli growing out of his clothes! So cute!!
pw
Post a Comment